Saturday, November 27, 2010

Time to decorate!

Living in a small duplex creates a challenge when it comes to decorating for Christmas, especially when it comes to the tree.  So this year I decided to do something a little different.

No mess.
Takes up practically no room.
And I only had to move my plant to make room.


My camera doesn't take the best pictures but you get the idea.



Nic was very happy to help with the decorating as you can see.  He makes a fine Christmas decoration.



Can't forget the puddy tats!  Here are their stockings I made for them last year.  Nic's is supposed to be a skull and crossbones.....because he is evil.


I made this little guy last year for the Annual Cookie Exchange the girls do.  I attached him to all the goody bags of cookies.  He was pretty easy to make, except for the shoes and mittens.   Those took some time hand-sewing each one of them.


I made these guys this year out of cotton socks and dried beans.  The guy on the left is supposed to be an elf of some sort.....just go with it ;-)

That's all for now...
B


1 comment:

  1. The guy on the left looks like a poopy! I love your decorations. I can't wait to come over and see them!

    ReplyDelete