Thursday, November 18, 2010

Past Creations...

Right now I am working on my Christmas gifts for everyone, so I can't post those....just yet.  So instead I thought I would post some of my past creations from over the years.

Enjoy!


I made this several years ago....my high school days actually.  I drew the sun face and made a lithograph out of it, then added the colorful background and framed it.  The frame is nothing special.  Actually I think I found it at Goodwill.  I was really proud of this back in the day and still am for some reason.  It's not that great, but I think it's cool.


I got this idea from Real Simple.  A great way to organize my necklaces.  All you need is bulletin board cork, a frame, fabric, and insect pins (skinny pins).  Get rid of the glass from the frame, place the fabric over the cork board then fit it into the frame.  Then arrange the pins and hang your necklaces!
(Don't mind my dusty vanity :-P)




Bottle Cap Magnets!  

These were very easy to make and with my brothers excessive drinking habits I had a surplus of bottle caps to work with!  All you need is a hot glue gun and thick circular magnets!

Until next time...
B



1 comment: