Thursday, May 5, 2011

Heaven is stuffed with an Oreo

A friend of mine that I work with emailed this recipe to me the other day.



Holy Jebus!

I think it's the size of my fist...

Probably will make my heart stop beating...

Or cause me to gain 10+ lbs.....

But will all be worth it.....

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Picky Palate....you are a genius.  Thank you for this recipe.  No thank you to you for my jeans not fitting anymore.  I will be making this sometime in the very near future and will probably need a day to recover.

Here's the link to the recipe.  Enjoy my friends.

Heaven is stuffed with an Oreo

Until next time,
B

1 comment:

  1. Holey moley!
    I MUST have one! I might have to pop to the shops later and purchase some ingredients! :)
    Thank you so much for the recipe link, they look amazing.

    ReplyDelete