Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3rd MOMmade Party

This past Saturday was the 3rd MOMmade Party/Craft show at the Bettendorf Coffee Hound.  I was much more prepared this time around.  I made stand up displays and fancy price cards.  I even got my own table!

Unfortunately it was not a good day!  Hardly anyone showed up.  It was a real disappointment, but I know these things happen.  Not every event you go to can you have a good turnout, so I am trying to not let it discourage me.

So for the next event at the end of this month, I will have plenty of stock and will be well prepared....AGAIN!  I will just hope for more customers!

Here are some pictures from the event!

Until next time,
B

This is not a cathouse!

Nic thought he was helping me prepare!

A tower of magnets!!

My table!

My friend Cari and her adorable Tye-Dye onesies and shirts for toddlers!

My friend Sunne's table!

The other end of Sunne's table

No comments:

Post a Comment