Saturday, April 16, 2011

Attention Fellow Crafters!!!

I was recently given a gift that will definitely last me a lifetime and prove to be a handy guide in my pursuit of starting my own craft based business.

My brother gave me the book "The Handmade Marketplace" by Kari Chapin.  And it has already become a great resource for me!  Had he not had surgery, and had I not had to take care of him, I may have never come across this book!  :-)  Well maybe I would have eventually, but I definitely owe my brother a big thank you for this book.


It's a step by step guide of getting your craft business off the ground.  Amazing detail and she doesn't leave anything out.  I think the part of this book that I like the most is that she has input from about 20 people who are in the crafting business.  So you get real advise from people who are actually doing it.  She also has experts on marketing and accounting giving their 2 cents.

So I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book if you are struggling or just starting out.

Until next time,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment