Saturday, January 29, 2011

My First Quilled Creation!!

I've found a new crafting medium!!  Quilling!  I remember seeing these things in my house growing up.  I'm pretty sure my mom either did them or a relative did....either way I wish I would have hung on to them!  So now I will just have to make my own!

I bought some basic supplies at Hobby Lobby.  A quilling tool and tweezers.  Glue and paper strips.  All rather inexpensive too.  I think I spent $15 total.  I really just wanted to get the basics to see if I would even like it first.  It is definitely not a quick and easy craft to do.  Takes some time and dedication on your part and steady hands.

So here is my first creation.....a cute little owl!


It's probably not the best out there but I am pretty impressed with it!  Now I will have to make him some friends!

Maybe someday I will be able to make something like these!







Till next time...
B

No comments:

Post a Comment